The Hogeschool van Amsterdam (HvA) is looking for 40 Master’s students with proven research skills to help HvA students with their thesis research project.
At the Hogeschool van Amsterdam (HvA – Department of Economie en management) research is an important component of the thesis project. As some students need help with this part of the thesis project, you might help out as a Hogeschool student assistant.
HvA is now looking for approximately 40 Master’s students with proven research skills. Under guidance of a HvA lecturer you will help assist HvA students in the following programmes:
- Bedrijfskunde MER
- Commerciële Economie
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Management Studies (English taught programme)
- Trade Management Asia (English taught programme).
The tasks of an HvA student assistant (for thesis/graduation purposes) may be:
- HvA students can get extra support at an onderzoeksloket (research office). Apart from answering questions per email or during office hours, student assistants of the onderzoeksloket organise thematic meetings (thematafels) for typical research problems (quantitative and qualitative) that students meet when doing research.
- Research support in small seminar groups.
- Individual support for research purposes.
Compensation amounts to € 12,50 per hour. HvA expects that an HvA student assistant will work 100 to 120 hours in total.
Please send an email including a short motivation and CV to Sanne Bouman-van der Veen (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 21 September 2014.