Since two years we are organizing a new form of course evaluations. On top of the evaluation forms, we arrange evaluation meetings for courses in order to create interaction between students and coordinators with the aim of improving the quality of the course.
As a student-assistant Course Evaluations you will be responsible for these meetings. In cooperation with the file-holders of “course evaluations” within The Faculty Student Council Economics and Business (FSR FEB) and the Education Committee of the FEB, you will arrange the meetings, book the rooms and focus on the main task: promote those meetings successfully in order make sure that enough students will be part of the panel group.
– Work closely with the Education Committee of the FEB
– Brainstorm and evaluate with the file-holders of the FSR
– Arrange meetings
– Book the rooms and facilities
– Manage contact with course coordinators
– Promote the meetings and make sure there are enough students
– Make minutes of the meetings
– An enthusiastic student with passion for education and the FEB
– Capable to work independently and in detail
– Sociable and having a large social network within the FEB
– Enthusiastic about working in a team
– Fluently English is required, knowing Dutch is a pre
Time: September 2016 – July 2017
Hours/week: 4-6 hours per week, flexible times
Scholarship: a repayment conform student assistant.
For more information contact Jowita Osinga at 0618027639 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply before Monday the 20th of June 23:59 by sending your CV and motivation letter (max. 400 words) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.