Are you interested in what`s really happening at the Faculty Economics and Business? And do you want to represent the students from your Faculty? Join the Faculty Council FEB now!
Interested in participation in the student council? The vacancy for council assistant gives you the change to explore the Faculty Economics and Business. The Faculty Council tries to give students a own voice at the faculty board and can use your help for this. If you want to join the Faculty Council apply for the vacancy of council assistant at FSR FEB.
The Faculty Council Economics and Business (FSR FEB) is searching for a council assistant for the college year 2014-2015. The faculty council follows and controls the developments around the faculty in the name of the students and gives advice to the faculty board about policy and the quality of education. The council assistant supports the student council at the files, communication and organizational tasks.
– Active in several committees
– Meetings with the committee, the council and the board of the faculty
– Discussions with UvA-employeers and students.
– An enthusiastic student with passion for education and the FEB
– Capable to work independent and in detail.
– Affinity with representative advisory body and student politics.
– Looking forward to work with a team of motivated students.
Time: September 2014 till September 2015
Hours/week: 8-12 hours in the week, flexible times and one meeting at the same time each week.
Scholarship: a repayment conform general councilmember FSR: 3 months of subsidy and a monthly repayment.
For more information: Artur Rymer, vice-chairman. 0629428281 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respond: Send before 26 September your motivation letter (max 400 words) with CV to: email@example.com specifying Application Council assistant FSR FEB.