

## Agenda

# 8th meeting of the Faculty Student Council of Law

Date	28th of October 2024 15:15 – 17:00	Location	Nieuwe Achtergracht 166, REC A, Room A2.12
Present	Roza Wagenaer, Len Holstein, Johannes Hüttner and Mihnea Loi	Absent	Robin Blom, Livni Beck, Mitra Bamdad and Zofia Rytel.
Present Online :	Youssra Aarab, Fabia Que, Hollando Bangun and Friso Tjittens.	Secretary	Mirthe den Held

*Notes by the chair are written in cursive and are part of the agenda and the minutes, after publication.*

### 1. Opening of the meeting

17:17

### 2. Setting of the agenda

Len: Can we add the lecture on verbintenisrecht?

### 3. Minutes of the previous meeting

Roza: I have an addition to page 5, the FSR has the right to advice on the house rules. Let's change the code of conduct into house rules because that is the term that is normally used.

### 4. FEB Letter (Roza)

Roza: I drafted an addition to the FEB letter.

Mihnea: I think that it's good.

Len: Last week, we voted on it. I don't think that we need to reconsider it. The letter is good.

Roza: If you would like to add something, please let me know. I got some input from Zofia. She was wondering if it was still useful to send it after the email from the CSR. However, we already voted on it. So, if the majority thinks that the situation has changed due to the letter of the CSR, we could reconsider.

Len: I don't think that the letter of the CSR added anything. For me personally, it is not necessary to put more pressure on the CSR. However, we already agreed on sending this letter.

Johannes: Does anyone disagree?

- No comments.

Roza: I will send it after this PV.

### 5. CSR E-Mail draft budget 2025 (Johannes)

See file [Budget Draft 2025]

Johannes: We could send an email about the draft budget. They want input from the FSR.

--> Mirthe: I will forward our advice to the CSR.

### 6. Announcements

Len: In the new PPLE newsletter, the survey was also published. Hopefully we will get some responses.

Mihnea: This Friday I am meeting with the Green office about campus development. I will update you.

Johannes: I missed the meeting on campus development and will follow up with them.

Fabian: Me and Youssra met with Leila and talked about AI. There are a few student groups working on it.

Johannes: I met with Claudia Santana, we talked about the TER. She really wants to help students, we should stay in touch.



## 7. Review of the action-list

Roza: I wanted to discuss the tiktok with the PR committee first.

Johannes: Has everybody made their reel?

Mihnea: I haven't.

Roza: I haven't either.

Len: It would be nice if the reel is finished before the next newsletter.

Who?	What?	When?
Zofia	Will contact faculty services about putting up the banner in the hallway of the third level.	In due time.
Robin	Will repost the survey and add the FSR members to the post so that they can repost it. While emphasizing that it's quick. Will fix the toilet paper with QR-code project.	In due time
Roza	Will start a tiktok.	In due time
Robin	Will make slides to present the FSR in lectures.	Before the 24 <sup>th</sup> of October.
Livni	Will plan a teambuilding activity.	In due time.
Everybody	Will make a reel.	Before the next PV.



## **8. Update on O&F files (Johannes)**

Johannes: I had a meeting with Claudia Santana on Friday about hybrid teaching. She was positive on some proposals. I had some exchanges with institutions on mental health. Fabian and Youssra had a meeting on AI.

Mihnea: I talked with the people from the Green office. For the alumni network, I reached out to the AIM people.

## **9. Update on O&O files and VPRP letter (Fabian)**

Fabian: Regarding the outcome of the complaint to the exam committee for the course "Vennootschap," they concluded there was no infringement of the OER. However, since week one was not included in the study materials, it could not be tested. This sets a precedent that testing criteria must be clear from the start. The Master's coordinator will follow up with me on this. Len will update us on Verbintenissenrecht, and we may consider scheduling an informal meeting.

Len: Would it be better to do an informal or formal email?

Mirthe: A formal letter would indicate the full support of the entire FSR.

Len: I could draft the letter, and we could conduct a vote via email.

## **10. Update on PR files (Robin)**

Roza: I have an update from Robin. He'd like to know which organizations we want to invite to the CoBo.

Mihnea: AIM.

Len: We could invite those who invited us, and maybe check if we have last year's invite list. We could also post a message in the WhatsApp group.

Roza: All the study associations from the law faculty.

Mihnea: Sefa.

Roza: ASVA.

Len: I'll look up last year's list, put it in the group chat, and we can discuss which to add or remove.

--> Mirthe will find the invitation list from last year.

Friso: Tax law study association, Sfeer.

## **11. Other points raised during the meeting / general updates to give (WVNTTK)**

Mihnea: On Friday, I will discuss our budget with Jaap. If anyone wants to join me, it would be very useful. It's on Thursday between 13 and 14.

Johannes: I will join you.

Roza: Do we have a template for official letters?

Len: You can copy the format from the letter of Fabian.



## 12. Final questions

-

## 13. Closing of the meeting

17:50

*In the case of absence and/or mandate, please send an e-mail to [livni.fsr.fdr@gmail.com](mailto:livni.fsr.fdr@gmail.com).*

### Action-list

Who?	What?	When?
Roza	Will send the letter on the vote of no confidence.	In due time
Len	Will draft a formal letter for the “verbintenissen recht” course. The FSR will vote on it through email.	Before the next PV.
Robin	Will send invitations for the CoBo.	ASAP

